Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Letter to Nicholas

Earlier this month, Gabriel learned how to write a "Friendly Letter" in his Grammar/Composition class. I'm not at all surprised that he chose to write to his cousin, since seeing Nicholas has been practically all he's talked about in the past few weeks. The boys didn't get to spend as much time together as we expected, but they enjoyed every minute! In fact, we all had a wonderful trip down to VA for Thanksgiving and we can't wait to visit with our dear family and friends again soon.

(Click on the photo to enlarge it.)

I'm not sure I can explain what "fody be" is, but all pertinent parties know exactly what he's talking about.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, fody bee. (Said in a wise, knowing voice.) Love this letter and I can't wait to show it to Nicholas tomorrow~ Gabriel has beautiful handwriting, by the way! He's such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to update your blog!! :) I want to see more pics of the kids! Love you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete