Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I just love this kid! and a house update




Caught in the act, with a block of cheddar cheese he nicked off the counter

As for the house . . . cabinets are in, as well as a bit of flooring and some other small items. On the exterior, all siding and trim is up, but unpainted. Sorry about the awful photos, it was such a cloudy day.


Kitchen cabinets - they are quite dark, but not nearly as dark as they look here

Master bathroom

Fireplace in family room, the mantel and granite are in

And finally, when I find weird pictures like this on my phone, I know one of my kids has been exercising their budding photography skills. I think this one is courtesy of Christian, when I was holding him. Subject: his cousin Bella's baby doll.




1 comment:

  1. So excited about your new house! And I love the last picture. Looks like he did something cool in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete