Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hurray for Christian! and more house pics

Our very happy news for today is that Christian had his cast removed this morning! For the next few hours he refused to walk on his leg -- after all, he hasn't been using it properly for a month -- but by dinner he was limping around quite easily. I'm sure by the end of the weekend he'll be walking normally. Such a relief!

Our house is now completely framed, and the windows and sliding glass door are stacked in the garage, waiting to be installed. We had a blast walking around the interior and showing the boys all the different rooms.

Windows in the family room in the rear of the house

Looking out the sliding glass door of the breakfast nook in the rear of the house

A closer look out the family room windows.
Our back yard ends at the farthest black fence.

Looking out the front of the house from the garage.


The boys pretending they are a fire in the fireplace frame in the family room.


Front of the house

And the rear. The house has a garden basement,
 meaning that there will be four good sized windows (yet to be framed in) in the basement, but no door.
There will be a small deck off the sliding glass door.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I found you! I love, love that I can see your adorable kids and your great life. I am so excited for your new home. Now, how about some pictures of Mommy? :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete