![]() |
| One of several recent trips to the Zoo. Hardly anyone visits in the chillier weather, and the animals seem to be more active! |
| This lazy looking lion started roaring dramatically soon after I took this picture. |
![]() |
| We are making the most of this beautiful weather! Yesterday we went right to West Park after picking up Gabriel from school. |
| In the middle of the "maze", there is a little table and chairs for playing checkers. John and another little boy somehow started playing some variation of the game with these acorn caps. |
| Actually, I'm not sure if they ARE acorns. They are way bigger than the ones I'm used to seeing, and their funny little hats make me think of tiki huts. |
| You can't see the pathways from here, but John loves to wander around the maze. I think he stayed in there for almost a half hour this time. |
![]() |
| Today after school we went to Founders Park, which is on the east side of Carmel. |
![]() |
| We had a great time! |







No comments:
Post a Comment