Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, John!

I can't believe our sweet little John is five years old already! Not surprisingly, he chose a Transformers theme for his birthday party. Though we are living far from friends and family here in Indiana, we were blessed to have the Brown family visiting us on the day we celebrated John's birthday. It was so fun for him (and the rest of us) to have them there on his special day!

Who else but Optimus Prime should top the cake?

The boys made some Transformers (and Angry Birds) decorations for the walls.




The birthday boy! Though he keeps us on our toes, we are so grateful to have this special boy in our lives!

Opening a much longed-for Dino from his aunt and uncle and cousins.



Everyone had to get a closer look at the Transformers.





How I love that smile!

And because he's just so cute . . .

and so dedicated to his dessert.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you blogging again! We missed you! Your boys' birthdays look like so much fun! You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! Truthfully, I stole all the ideas from other people, but Ryan and I had SO much fun with it. It's amazing what I can get done in a summer when I'm not pregnant, nursing, or moving!

    ReplyDelete